Vung Tau City Tour & Beach Breaks 2 Days 1 Night
Being a coastal city nearest to Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau is probably one of the most favorite beaches for the "blue craze" suddenly. In addition, Vung Tau also has notable attractions such as Statue of Christ King on Small Mountain, Nghing Phong cape... Our 2 day tour to Vung Tau is a great option for you to both have city exploring and beach relaxing in a lovely city.
Departure: Daily start
Tour type: Private tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes & service charges included
- Only 30% of grand total is deposit requested
- Customer care 24/24
- Have a great time for sightseeing and beach breaks away from crowded Ho Chi Minh City
- Visiting the Jesus Christ Statue which is considered one of the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia
- Have lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Free time to swim and relax at a beautiful beach
- Visit the most popular sightseeing points in Vung Tau city such as Buddhist Temple, White Palace and Worldwide Arm Museum
At about 8.00, our English speaking guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city to start the tour.
A 2 hours drive will take you to Vung Tau, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Vietnam. Upon arrival, we will visit the 32-meter-high Statue of Jesus that is perched atop the Small Mountain.
After that, have a seafood lunch at a nice restaurant by the sea.
After lunch, check in hotel and have a short rest to get back your energy.
In the afternoon, you will have free time to relax on the beach until get picked up for dinner.
Spend overnight in the hotel
Have breakfast at hotel and some free time for you to do swimming before check out.
After that, check out from hotel for a sightseeing tour in Vung Tau that will cover the most popular Buddhist Temple, White Palace and Worldwide Arm Museum. The museum are over 2,000 items ranging from guns and swords to army uniforms dating back to between the 17 th and 20 th centuries. They originate from nations around the world such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Japan and the Netherlands.
Have lunch before drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Trip ends at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon.
Price from (USD):
PRIVATE VUNG TAU CITY TOUR & BEACH BREAKS
|No of pax||02 pax||04 pax||06 pax||08 pax||Single Sup|
|3 star hotel||170||121||99||88||10|
|4 star hotel||184||135||113||102||21|
Price is in USD per passenger per tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Transfers by A/C tourist vehicle with mineral water
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Meals as mentioned in the program: B: Breakfast L: Lunch, D: Dinner
- Government Tax (VAT) & service charges
- All other beverages in Vung Tau City Tour & Beach Breaks
- Travel insurance
- Other meals, personal expenses which are not mentioned in trip inclusion (other drinks... )
- Tipping for good staff - guide, driver...
What to bring?
- Print out your Tour Booking Confirmation
- Please check the weather forecast with us/your reception before departure to take raincoat, jacket, extra clothes with you on tour
- Prepare cash for personal expenses
What to know?
- Do not wear short clothes when visiting pagodas, temples, churches and mausoleum
- Special food's request (diet or vegetarian, food allergy …) should be informed before your departure date.
- It's good to pack a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (~SPF30) during the tour
- After using services of rowing boat trip, local tuktuk (cyclo); bellman or waiter always expect some tippings for their hard work besides of their fixed salary.
- Tour cost & availability can be changed in X'Mas, Easter Season, Western New Year and Vietnamese New Year. Please contact for more information
Frequently asked questions
Vietnam - Timeless Charm
The most attractive places in The Northern of Vietnam