Ho Chi Minh City - Vung Tau Full Day Trip 1 Day
Being a coastal city nearest to Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau is probably one of the most favorite beaches for the "blue craze" suddenly. In addition, Vung Tau also has notable attractions such as Statue of Christ King on Small Mountain, Nghing Phong cape... With our Vung Tau tour, we will bring you interesting experiences within one day.
Departure: Daily start
Tour type: Private tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes & service charges included
- Only 30% of grand total is deposit requested
- Customer care 24/24
- Visiting the Jesus Christ Statue which is considered one of the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia
- Have lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Visiting Nghinh Phong cape, it is literally translated as Cape of Welcoming Breeze.
- Relaxing at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Viet Nam with the shore runs for almost 10km full with fine sand and white waves.
07.45: Departing from the pick up point in Ho Chi Minh City center to Vung Tau. The coach will stop for breakfast (at own expense) before reaching Vung Tau.
Arriving in Vung Tau at around 10:00 and visiting the Jesus Christ Statue. Walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) Statue of Jesus, considered one of the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia. Its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972, but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous travelers are welcome to climb up to the top of inside Christ arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city
11:30: Assembling at the foot of the mountain then, proceeding for lunch at a restaurant that serves authentic Vietnamese dishes.
After lunch, visiting Nghinh Phong cape, it is literally translated as Cape of Welcoming Breeze. The cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea.
Free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Viet Nam with the shore runs for almost 10km full with fine sand and white waves.
16.00: Returning back to Ho Chi Minh City and on the way, taking a short break at Long Thanh Dairy rest stop.
Finishing at the meeting point at around 18.30. Ends of tour
Price from (USD):
PRIVATE VUNG TAU FULL DAY TOUR
|No of pax||02 pax||04 pax||06 pax||08 pax||10 Pax|
Price is in USD per passenger per tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Transfers by A/C tourist vehicle with mineral water
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Government Tax (VAT) & service charges
- Private tour: Tour time can be re-arranged as your expectation
- S.I.C tour: Tour routine will be slidely changed following the whole group
- All other beverages in Vung Tau Full Day Tour
- Travel insurance
- Other meals, personal expenses which are not mentioned in trip inclusion (other drinks... )
- Tipping for good staff - guide, driver...
What to bring?
- Print out your Vung Tau Full Day Tour Booking Confirmation
- Please check the weather forecast with us/your reception before departure to take raincoat, jacket, extra clothes with you on tour
- Prepare cash for personal expenses
What to know?
- Do not wear short clothes when visiting pagodas, temples, churches and mausoleum
- Special food's request (diet or vegetarian, food allergy …) should be informed before your departure date.
- It's good to pack a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (~SPF30) during the tour
- After using services of rowing boat trip, local tuktuk (cyclo); bellman or waiter always expect some tippings for their hard work besides of their fixed salary.
- Tour cost & availability can be changed in X'Mas, Easter Season, Western New Year and Vietnamese New Year. Please contact for more information
- The S.I.C Tours is joined tour with the others with the guarantee of service quality (please follow the final confirmation)
- The S.I.C Tours will not be the same service arrangement with The Private Tour
Frequently asked questions
Vietnam - Timeless Charm
The most attractive places in The Northern of Vietnam