Hanoi - Dien Bien Phu Battlefield Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
PRICE:$ 481 pp
Referring to Dien Bien Phu, surely you will think of the magnificent Dien Bien Phu victory of Vietnam in the past. If you are a Vietnamese history lover, you should not miss this tour to visit the Dien Bien Phu Battlefiled - a lively proof still remains until today as a strong reminder about a glorious history period of Vietnamese people.
Departure: Daily start
Tour type: Private tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes & service charges included
- Only 30% of grand total is deposit requested
- Customer care 24/24
- A great tour for Vietnam's history lover specially who want to know more about the mighty Dien Bien Phu Campaign
- Visit Dien Bien Phu Museum where remains many valuable documents and objects related to the historic Dien Bien Phu campaign
- Have a glimpse at the strongholds protecting the northern side of the Hedgehog of Dien Bien Phu
- Visit the central zone of the Hedgehog and the strategic eastern hills
- Come to the site of once Hong Cum Zone (Isabelle) protecting the hedgehog from the south and some Thai villages in the Muong Thanh Valley
In the morning, our English speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi to transfer you to the airport to take the flight to Dien Bien Phu (VN8202)
On arrival, check into the hotel and have refreshment.
Lunch at the hotel.
In the afternoon visit Dien Bien Phu Museum where remains many valuable documents and objects related to the historic Dien Bien Phu campaign
Have dinner then spend the first night at hotel in Dien Bien Phu.
Breakfast at the hotel.
We start the tour with a visit to the strongholds protecting the northern side of the Hedgehog of Dien Bien Phu which were the targets of the first range of attacks by the Viet Minh. Recall the development of the battles at the Him Lam Hill (Beatrice), Doc Lap Hill (Gabrielle) and Ban Keo (Anne Marie). The vivid marks of the past battles certainly help to carry you back in time.
In the afternoon, visit the central zone of the Hedgehog and the strategic eastern hills & knolls taking in: The Commander Post, the A1 Hill (Eliane 2), C1, C2 and D1 Hills. These were targets of the second series of attacks by Viet Minh. Recall and analysis the course of events. Our tour also includes samples of the track that Viet Minh used for pulling the artillery into the site as well as sample locations of the former artillery sites.
Lunch and dinner at the hotel.
Overnight at Dien Bien Phu.
Breakfast at the hotel.
In the morning, visit the site of once Hong Cum Zone (Isabelle) protecting the hedgehog from the south and some Thai Villages in the Muong Thanh Valley. Isabelle was the last stronghold to surrender to Viet Minh concluding the Dien Bien Phu Battle.
Travel back to the hotel for check-out and lunch.
Free time until our team transfers you back to the airport for the return flight to Hanoi. We trust you have had a lovely historical tour of Dien Bien Phu Battle.
On arrival at Noi Bai airport, our car and guide will transfer you back to your hotel. Trip ends.
Price from (USD):
PRIVATE HANOI - DIEN BIEN PHU BATTLEFIELD TOUR
|No of pax||02 pax||04 pax||06 pax||08 pax||Single Sup|
Price is in USD per passenger per tour
- Accommodation as mentioned in hotel in Dien Bien Phu (double/twin shared room)
- Local English speaking guide
- Transfers by A/C tourist vehicle with mineral water
- Flight ticket with Vietnam Airlines
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Activities as mentioned in the program
- Vietnam Invitation Visa Letter for tour bookers
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B - Breakfast; L - Lunch; D - Dinner)
- Government Tax (VAT) & service charges
- All other beverages in Dien Bien Phu Tour
- Travel insurance
- Other meals, personal expenses which are not mentioned in trip inclusion (other drinks... )
- Tipping for good staff - guide, driver...
What to bring?
- Print out your Tour Booking Confirmation
- Please check the weather forecast with us/your reception before departure to take raincoat, jacket, extra clothes with you on tour
- Prepare cash for personal expenses
What to know?
- Do not wear short clothes when visiting pagodas, temples, churches and mausoleum
- Special food's request (diet or vegetarian, food allergy …) should be informed before your departure date.
- At the weekend (every Fri, Sat, Sun) Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, so we will inform you in advance to pick up/drop you off at nearby streets
- The period from April to October will good to pack a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (~SPF30) and from November to March, more warm clothing is advised.
- After using services of rowing boat trip, local tuktuk (cyclo); bellman or waiter always expect some tippings for their hard work besides of their fixed salary.
- Every hotel/homestay have free luggage storage rooms for their clients. You can consider to re-pack again your neccessery handbag or backpack for each tour while the other can be left at hotel
- Tour cost & availability can be changed in X'Mas, Easter Season, Western New Year and Vietnamese New Year. Please contact for more information
Frequently asked questions
Amazing Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh Tour
Mekong Delta Exploration
Central Vietnam Discovery - The Heritage Trails
Mekong Delta Highlights Excursion
Vietnam & Cambodia Inspiration
Vietnam - Timeless Charm
The most attractive places in The Northern of Vietnam