Dien Bien Phu History & Culture Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
Referring to Dien Bien Phu, surely you will think of the magnificent Dien Bien Phu victory of Vietnam in the past. If you are a Vietnamese history lover, you should not miss this tour to visit the Dien Bien Phu Battlefiled - a lively proof still remains until today as a strong reminder about a glorious history period of Vietnamese people.
Departure: Daily start
Tour type: Private tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes & service charges included
- Only 30% of grand total is deposit requested
- Customer care 24/24
- A great tour for Vietnam's history lover specially who want to know more about the mighty Dien Bien Phu Campaign
- Visit Dien Bien Cemetery A1 and Victory historical Museum, Bunker of Colonel De Castries
- Explore Headquarters of Dien Bien Phu campaign, Monument in Muong Phang Victory Park.
- Contemplate the peaceful beauty of Pa Khoang Lake and scattered ethnic minority villages with beautiful stilt houses
- Have a boat trip on amazing Pa Khoang lake to spectacular Hoa Island & visit Cultural Phieng Loi Village
- Stay at homestay and get closer to the lifestyle of the local people in the mountainous area
In the morning, our English speaking guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer to the airport for flight to Dien Bien Phu (VN8202)
Upon arrival, we transfer to the homestay for check in and have lunch
In the afternoon, we will visit Dien Bien Cemetery A1 and Victory Historical Museum, Bunker Of Colonel De Castries.
Have dinner and join the dance show at Cultural Noong Chun Village
Overnight at the homestay
Have a local breakfast at homestay
After that, our guide and driver will pick you up to drive to Muong Phang commune. There you can be guided to Headquarters of Dien Bien Phu campaign, Monument in Muong Phang Victory Park. On the way, you will have opportunity to visit Road Artillery Pulling, contemplate the peaceful beauty of Pa Khoang Lake and scattered ethnic minority villages with beautiful stilt houses.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, transfer to amazing Pa Khoang lake for the boat trip to spectacular Hoa Island and visit Cultural Phieng Loi Village
Drive back to your homestay for dinner and overnight.
Good morning Dien Bien Phu, enjoyed local breakfast at hotel then have a morning at leisure.
Free to walk around or shopping at local central market and have lunch on your own.
Transfer to the airport in the afternoon for flight back to Hanoi (VN8205)
On your arrival at Noi Bai Airport, you will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel, and then Dien Bien Phu Tour ends. Say goodbye and hope you had a great trip with us.
Price from (USD):
PRIVATE DIEN BIEN PHU HISTORY & CULTURE TOUR
|No of pax||02 pax||04 pax||06 pax||08 pax|
Price is in USD per passenger per tour
- Accommodation as mentioned in homestay in Dien Bien Phu (double/twin/dorm shared room)
- Local English speaking guide
- Transfers by A/C tourist vehicle with mineral water
- Flight ticket with Vietnam Airlines
- All entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Activities as mentioned in the program
- Vietnam Invitation Visa Letter for tour bookers
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B - Breakfast; L - Lunch; D - Dinner)
- Government Tax (VAT) & service charges
- All other beverages in Dien Bien Phu Tour
- Travel insurance
- Other meals, personal expenses which are not mentioned in trip inclusion (other drinks... )
- Tipping for good staff - guide, driver...
What to bring?
- Print out your Tour Booking Confirmation
- Please check the weather forecast with us/your reception before departure to take raincoat, jacket, extra clothes with you on tour
- Prepare cash for personal expenses
What to know?
- Do not wear short clothes when visiting pagodas, temples, churches and mausoleum
- Special food's request (diet or vegetarian, food allergy …) should be informed before your departure date.
- At the weekend (every Fri, Sat, Sun) Hanoi Old Quarter area does not allow vehicles, so we will inform you in advance to pick up/drop you off at nearby streets
- The period from April to October will good to pack a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (~SPF30) and from November to March, more warm clothing is advised.
- After using services of rowing boat trip, local tuktuk (cyclo); bellman or waiter always expect some tippings for their hard work besides of their fixed salary.
- Every hotel/homestay have free luggage storage rooms for their clients. You can consider to re-pack again your neccessery handbag or backpack for each tour while the other can be left at hotel
- Tour cost & availability can be changed in X'Mas, Easter Season, Western New Year and Vietnamese New Year. Please contact for more information
Frequently asked questions
Vietnam - Timeless Charm
Hanoi Daily Life
The most attractive places in The Northern of Vietnam